Monday, August 31, 2009

3 posts....ONE single day

Not to get too ahead of myself here. Please don't expect this much action from my blog every day. Weekly at that. I wanted to add some pictures and some more of my gibberish rambling that I'm doing....

First off, I wanted to introduce the idea of the Bow's of the Month club. I will be adding this to my site soon... www.isabellarosebowtique.com for those who have forgotten from my previous post. There will be a little button somewhere on my site.. first 2 people get bows of the month for 70 dollars. For the slackers... 100 dollars for the whole year. This includes 1 bow of choice each month. I will do as follows if its not specified which bows. Also, all boutique styles..these are my faves. I also will send a headband for FREE the first month, there after if you should lose or decide you want a new color, please email me. 1 new headband every 3 months for FREE. We like that word FREE. :)

So here it is...
January- Winter style bow (snow flakes) New Year Bow
February-Valentines Day Bow
March- St. Patricks Day Bow
April -Flowers Bow
June-Choice Bow
July- 4th of July Bow
August-Choice Bow
Sept-Fall Style Bow
Oct-Halloween Bow
November-Thanksgiving Bow
Dec-Christmas

There is no concern of delivery. Bow's will be sent and deliver atleast 2 weeks before holiday to ensure that they arrive on time. If you have a special event please let me know so I can get them out to you earlier.

My happy blogging time is over. Off to get kids ready for bed.


My princess sporting her tutu in her undies!

No comments:

Post a Comment